Chicken & Egg Pictures is proud to see three nominations from Chicken & Egg-supported films, and six nominations from our community of alumni at this year’s Critics’ Choice Documentary Awards. The honors will be presented this Sunday, November 12, in New York City. Congratulations to everyone nominated!
dirs. Rebecca Landsberry-Baker, Joe Peeler
prods. Conrad Beilharz, Garrett F. Baker, Tyler Graim
Bad Press is a participant of Project: Hatched 2023 and is nominated for Best First Documentary Feature.
dir. & prod. Maite Alberdi
prod. Juan de Dios Larraín, Pablo Larraín, Rocío Jadue
Get your tickets here.
From the AlumNest
- Going to Mars: The Nikki Giovanni Project – Nominated for Best Biographical Documentary
dirs. & prods. Michèle Stephenson, Joe Brewster
- Poisoned: The Dirty Truth About Your Food – Nominated for Best Science/Nature Documentary
dir. & prod. Stephanie Soechtig
prods. Ross Girard, Ross Dinerstein, Kristin Lazure, Rebecca Evans
- Pretty Baby: Brooke Shields – Nominated for Best Biographical Documentary
dir. Lana Wilson
prods. Jack Turner, Christine O’Malley
- The Lady Bird Diaries – Nominated for Best Archival Documentary & Best Historical Documentary
dir. & prod. Dawn Porter
prod. Kim Reynolds
- Victim/Suspect – Nominated for Best True Crime Documentary
dir. & prod. Nancy Schwartzman
prods. Julie Goldman, Christopher Clements, Alice Henty, Rachel de Leon, Amanda Pike
Post written by Communications Intern Tess Caldwellby