Chicken & Egg Pictures is seeking a Program Intern, an individual who would like an insider’s view into the documentary film world, and who is interested in joining a creative team that is truly passionate about advancing our mission of supporting a global community of women and gender nonconforming filmmakers.
The intern will assist our Program Team on various projects and tasks to gain experience in the documentary film industry and nonprofit program support. Educational opportunities will include learning about:
- How Chicken & Egg Pictures supports and funds films and filmmakers
- Logistical support for virtual programming
- Coordination with filmmakers and guest speakers for program materials
- Financial and logistics administration for program-related events and activities
- Registration and scheduling for festivals, forums, and markets for our program team
- Database maintenance
Duration: May 2021 through July 2021, with the possibility of an extension.
Time Commitment: Approximately 16 hours per week.
Compensation: $15 per hour. This part-time position is not eligible for beneﬁts, except those mandated by law.
Interested? Read the job description and apply by Thursday, April 22 at 11:59 ET.